The secret to looking good and beautiful without makeup exists and is possible for anyone and everyone.
Women are generally scared to leave the house without any makeup because they think their face will look terrible without any makeup on. That’s not true.
Read these simples tips to make your skin glow and look flawless, NATURALLY. Also, going makeup-free some days and still getting compliments will make you feel more confident about yourself.
- Believe in your Inner Beauty - Let's start with the most basic part - believing in yourself and your inner charm. No matter how much makeup you apply or how well you dress up, if you don't feel confident or if you don't love yourself, no other person would be able to feel the same for you. So, first things first, Start Loving Yourself.
- Follow a Skincare Regime - Most of us neglect the importance of a proper skincare regime to protect our skin from daily damage most of the times. But, the key to looking good naturally is following your skincare regime religiously which should include the basic mantra - Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing. You should cleanse your face twice daily (once you get up in the morning and again before you go to sleep), and also exfoliate your skin regularly to maintain its health.
Try to use herbal or organic products as they are skin-friendly and do not cause any side effects. We recommend you to use Bio Honey Gelcleanser, Bio Honey Water toner and Bio Morning Nectar lotion as a part of your skincare regimen. And of course never forget to apply sun screen (Bio Carrot sun protection with SPF 30, which is our favourite).
- Have a Nutritious Diet - Eating healthy and drinking atleast 7-8 glasses of water daily would make your skin naturally healthy and youthful. You should include as many fruits and vegetable in your diet as possible to balance your diet.
- Personal Grooming - Often neglected by many, personal grooming is the most important step to look beautiful and confident. Regularly go for those salon sessions to trim your eyebrows, wax unwanted hair and manicure/pedicure.
- Proper Hair Care - Whether you love keeping your hair open all day long or keep them secured in a bun, you should wash your hair regularly and get them trimmed at regular intervals to get rid of split ends.
- Exercise Daily – You don’t need a gym membership, weights or personal trainer to help you lose those excess kilos. Also, no matter what your weight or body type is, it is essential to exercise daily to maintain your health and be physically fit. Walking is one of the easiest exercises to stay fit, and brisk walking for atleast 30 minutes daily can lift your mood while keeping you healthy and improving the quality of your life.
- Pamper Yourself - Pamper yourself every now and then by indulging in shopping, eating your favorite cuisine at a restaurant or simply taking a day off from work and relaxing at home with your favorite music and book. This would surely pump you up, and keep those stress lines far away. A happy and relaxed you will surly glow from the inside out.
What else do you think is necessary to look pretty without makeup?