A new season calls for a new look and what better way it would be to flaunt your cool side than with a fresh nail art? Whether you like to keep it simple or quirky and stylish, we have covered six amazing ways straight from the runways, to jazz up your nails this summer.
- Pastel colors - Pastels came in trend few seasons back and still remain the favorite of fashionistas around the globe for their simplistic charm. And soothing colors like pastel pink, mint, aqua, coral etc. would give your nails a fresh look this summer.
Image source - Special Girl Nails
- Minimalist nail art - If you don't have time to do an elaborate or complex nail art, you can go for a minimal look eg. adding few details like stripes, polkas with your favorite nail color. Solid nails with contrast tips like the ones shown below are also a favorite with many designers on the runways and are easy to do for everyone.
Image Source - Pinterest
- Reverse half moon - A cute trend for this season, you can achieve a reverse half moon by painting the nails with your favorite nail color that you want to show near your cuticle. Then you can simply use binder reinforcements (circular stickers) which you can stick to the lower tip of your nails and then paint two coats of other polish on the top. This nail art would look best in a color block version like the one shown below.
Image Source - The Nailasaurus
- Barely there nails - A simple yet classy look to achieve at a salon or at home - all you need to do to get Barely there nails would be a set of clear tips and a coat of UV Gel. You can also achieve this look by applying just a top shiny coat on your natural nails.
|Image Source - Beautylish|
- Quirky nail art - If you are one who doesn't mind showing her quirky and fashionable side, then you can try various quick DIYs to create graphic nails, aztec nail art or a cute romantic nail art as shown below.
Image Source - One Nail to Rule Them All
- Glitter nails - For those days when you want to shine and stand out in the crowd, paint your nails with glitter or sparkle nail paints. You can choose from different shades to match your outfit or accessories.
Image Source - Lebelle Amour