These days women are not bound to their household chores only. They are moving out and making their presence felt in various fields. However, long working hours and managing the home can get really stressful for you and your skin as well. Stress is a major reason for early aging, lines and wrinkles.
So, follow a proper skin care regime and give your skin the care it needs no matter how busy your day is.
- Cleanse daily - Undoubtedly this is the most important step you of any skin care regime which you should follow whole-heartedly. Cleansing not only helps clear the dead skin cells and impurities but also rejuvenates your skin and opens clogged pores. You should cleanse/wash your face twice a day ideally, once in the morning and once before you go to sleep with a cleanser or face wash suitable for your skin type.
Bio Honey Gel for a normal to dry skin and Bio Pineapple for a normal to oily skin type. If you are blessed with skin which is neither oily nor dry, we recommend you to use Bio Neem face wash which would instantly give you a clear, fresh skin.
- Use a serum - This is one very easy to follow skin care tip for the working women. You should use a high quality serum daily like the Bio Dandelion serum to protect your skin from any radical damage or stress. Serums contain active ingredients that have the ability to penetrate deep within your skin to give effective results and retain the moisture for longer duration. Use generous amounts in between the work shifts to keep your face moisturized and fresh.
- Drink lot of water - An important step to follow for everyone is to have 6 to 8 glasses of water every day. Drinking water would keep you hydrated all day long and would also make your skin glow naturally.
- Manageable hairdos - It gets really tough to manage long hair while at work, so we suggest you to tie them up in buns or in smart ponytails which would give you a smart look too. (Read our last blog on summer hairstyles for some easy-to-do hairdos.)
- Don't forget the Sunscreen - After the usual CTM routine, you must apply a sunscreen having atleast an SPF 30 no matter you go out in sun or stay in your air-conditioned office. If your work requires you to be out in sun for long hours, we recommend you to use Bio Sandalwood SPF 50 which is also very water resistant, therefore keeping you protected for longer duration. Don't forget to re-apply every 2-3 hours or better protection.
- Nutritious Diet - Eating right and eating healthy is what will keep you geared up all day long so that you don't feel tired or stressed often. Make sure you include fresh vegetables and fruits in your meals which are essentials of a balanced diet.
- Night Cream - Before sleeping, cleanse and tone your face, followed by the application of a night cream like Bio Wheat Germ cream which will treat your skin overnight, reducing the stress and damage caused your skin in the day time.
- Pamper your skin over the weekend - Weekend is the time to pamper your skin really well by indulging in a body spa and facial. You can opt for steaming, face massage with Bio Quince Seed, scrubbing with Bio Papaya scrub and apply a face pack like Bio Fruit to rejuvenate your skin and bring back the glow it might have lost in the tiring week.
Following these simple tips regularly would make sure you have a healthy, beautiful skin all year round!