In the last post, we covered some amazing tips about how to keep your skin soft and smooth this Fall and here we are with some useful tips to prepare your tresses to face the cold weather :
- Cleanse Your Hair - Exposure to extreme heat and pollution would have left your hair feeling dry and frizzy over the summer months. Autumn is the perfect time to replenish the lost health of your hair and make way for shiny and smooth hair.
Cleanse your hair 2-3 times a week with Bio Soya Protein shampoo that nourishes your hair and promotes a healthy shine. Follow it up with Bio Watercress conditioner to give maximum protection to your dry or damaged hair.
- Regular Oiling - Sweating or perspiration might have made you miss an important part of any haircare regime ie. Oiling during the hotter months. But Fall is the time when you should oil your hair regularly to control the frizz and protect the damaged hair cuticles.
We recommend you to use Bio Flame of the Forest oil which fortifies follicles against damage, adds shine and lustre to hair, and maintains its health. A regular massage with this oil will stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and relieve you of stress.
- Deep Conditioning - While this step is not exclusive to just one season, but deep conditioning your hair is also a step which you shouldn't skip once summer is gone. To restore the lost moisture of your hair, try a deep conditioning treatment like Bio Musk Root hair pack which thoroughly clarifies hair, makes hair soft and rejuvenates the scalp.
For best results, you can mix 2 – 3 spoonful of this pack with one egg or half bowl curd to make a paste according to your hair length & your requirement. When used regularly, Bio Musk Root hair pack will help strengthen your hair strands and promote fresh hair growth.
- Get Rid of Split Ends - Those damaged hair tips with split ends make for a very ugly sight for your otherwise pretty hair. Sun exposure, pollution and dust can often lead to split ends. Therefore, you should get your hair trimmed regularly to chop off the split ends and keep the hair tips healthy.
Also, do not shampoo your hair excessively unless you have very oily hair. Wash your hair 2-3 times a week to prevent drying out of hair.
- Cover Up Your Hair - If you are heading out in the cold weather, make it a habit to carry a scarf along to cover your hair and protect them from extreme temperatures. You can choose from a wide range of hair accessories to cover your hair which would also make for a stylish option to style your hair this season.