The intense summer heat is on its verge to give way to breezy weather, cloudy skies, light showers and increased levels of humidity. The upcoming monsoons will be a welcome change from the extreme heat, sunburns and sweaty summer days. But have you prepared your skin to meet the seasonal change and handle the humidity?
Here we have covered some important and easy to follow tips to take care of your skin this summer :
- Cleanse the Skin - Humidity tends to cause acne on your skin, therefore it becomes essentials to wash your face with a gentle, soap-free cleanser atleast two-three times a day to remove oil, impurities and purify pores. Bio Papaya is an excellent face wash to try this season as it cleans as well as exfoliates your face to dissolve dead skin cells.
- Skin Toning - Toning your face becomes all the more important this season to unclog closed pores and revive your skin. We recommend you to use Bio Honey Water toner which also hydrates your skin and gives it a fresh feel.
- Moisturize and Sunscreen - Just because the weather is cool and sun isn't that bright, doesn't mean that you can skip using a sunscreen. You should stick to your routine of using a moisturizer and sunscreen even in monsoon to protect your skin. We recommend you to use Bio Morning Nectar with SPF 30 which will work both as a moisturizer and a sunscreen.
- Gentle exfoliation - Higher humidity tends to clog your pores, therefore one must use an exfoliating scrub like Bio Papaya scrub to remove dead skin cells and bring back the glow of the skin.
- Stay hydrated - Drink adequate water (atleast 7-8 glasses) during monsoon to hydrate yourself and your skin and give a healthy natural glow to your skin.
- Use waterproof makeup - If you do not wish to be caught up with a running-down mascara or patchy skin on a rainy day, invest in some good waterproof mascaras and foundations that would stay put even on a rainy day.
Apart from these tips, keep a pack of cleansing wipes handy to wipe off any dirt or sweat caused due to humidity. Also include fresh fruits and vegetables in your meals to get a healthy glow and stay stress-free this season.