With the rapidly changing weather, it's not only time to update your wardrobe but also to reassess your skin care regime. Because the skin care regimen you have been following in the harsh winter weather, might not be the best for your skin in the spring's challenging conditions.
Since spring is a time of sunshine, humidity and heat, your skin needs lot of pampering. But you need not worry as we get you covered with these amazing skin care tips to follow this changing weather:
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen - Yes! The most important part of your skin care routine should be religiously applying a quality sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful sunrays. We recommend that you use Bio Carrot sun lotion which contains SPF 40 UVA/UVB to give you the utmost protection. If you have an oily skin, Bio Aloe Vera would be perfect for you as it has the goodness of pure aloe vera, sunflower and safflower oils along with SPF 30 UVA/UVB sunscreen.
- Hydrate yourself - While in winters your body could manage working on less water intake, but don't neglect drinking water in spring as the harmful UV rays can dehydrate your body badly. Make sure to carry a water bottle wherever you go and have atleast 10-12 glasses of water each day. You can use Bio Honey Water to refreshen and tone your skin.
- Cleanse to prevent oil - Higher humidity could lead to sweating and could also increase the oil flow of the skin. You can prevent this by cleansing your face well on a daily basis. Bio Honey Gel hydrating foaming cleanser is an excellent cleanser to use in spring as it has a 100% soap-free hydrating formula enriched with pure honey. If you have an oily skin, we recommend you to try Bio Pineapple cleanser which is an excellent Oil control foaming cleanser. You can use these products morning and evening or as required even during the day.
- Exfoliate more - Spring is the perfect time to scrub off the accumulated dead skin over the winter and get a fresh, radiant and youthful glow. You should exfoliate your skin gently atleast three times a week to stimulate your skin's natural cell renewal process. We recommend you to try Bio Papaya scrub which helps in dissolving dead surface cells, unclog pore openings and smoothen the skin.
- Rejuvenate yourself - One should also not neglect the need of rejuvenating their skin at short intervals to distress themselves and maintain the skin’s glow. Bio Dandelion with its anti-ageing and lightening properties is an amazing product to pamper your skin.
- Get that Pedicure done – Don’t forget to give extra care to your feet now that they would be out from those socks, bellies or shoes. Take a pedicure appointment in your favorite salon or try an at-home pedicure followed by a foot massage using Bio Costus cream which helps soothe tired feet and improve circulation.
All these skin care tips with healthy eating will make sure you brave the spring weather and come out glowing and all freshened up.