All of us desire a flawless, glowing and younger-looking skin but with exposure to sun and pollution, hectic schedules, poor eating habits and other factors, it can be difficult to achieve that perfect skin. And a common problem which is not only faced by teenagers but adults too is of acne and blemishes.
Even a small pimple can cause you to fret if it pops up just a day before you have to attend an important meeting, interview or party. But we have got you covered with these simple tips on how to keep your skin acne-free -
- Cleansing - An important skincare step you should be following often, if you have an acne-prone skin, is cleansing your skin atleast twice a day. The amount of bacteria, dirt or makeup on your skin is the main cause of pimples. You should ideally wash your face twice a day with Bio Pineapple foaming cleanser which helps control oil, dissolve makeup and purify the pores.
Don't forget to tone your face after cleansing with Bio Cucumber toner to keep the skin in its purest form and maintain the pH balance of the skin.
- Hydration - This should be your skincare mantra - Drink atleast 7-8 glasses of water daily - to keep your skin well hydrated and healthy. Drinking adequate amount of water daily will detoxify your body and remove impurities.
- Don't Pop your Pimples - Time and again your would have heard this that you should not try to pop your pimples or touch it often. Squeezing pimples can make the condition worse by driving bacteria to the skin and causing skin infection.
· Use Clean Makeup brushes - For a healthy and beautiful skin, it is important to use only clean makeup brushes. Your makeup brushes collect dirt, oil, bits of makeup and bacteria on regular use, which can lead to clogged pores and cause acne breakouts.
· Don't give up on Products - Some people tend to change skincare products within a few days when they don't see the desired results. It is recommended that you should give a product atleast 10-12 weeks to see if it works before changing your skincare regime.
· Anti-acne Treatment - We recommend you to pamper your skin with Biotique's anti-acne range of products that include the Bio Myristica face pack which is a spot-correction product that you can apply on the affected area and leave it on for 5-10 minutes. Wash it off with Bio Neem face wash and apply the Bio Winter Green cream to help heal the affected area effectively.
You can also use Bio Chlorophyll anti-acne gel on a daily basis to tighten pores and soothe the skin deeply. It is a light moisturizer which works well on acne-prone skin, nourishing it and keeping it clear without flaking.
If you have a blemished skin, then we recommend you to use Bio Clove anti-blemish face pack which absorbs excess oils, controls pimples and make way for a clear and smooth skin.
With regular use you would get a spotless, clear skin which will surely fetch you many compliments.
It is also necessary to have a balanced diet and do any form of exercise daily for atleast 30 minutes to stay stress-free and keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Making few changes in your diet like reducing the intake of coffee, chocolates and fried food would also help keep the skin clear and smooth.